CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It was just a matter of time...

I was tagged by my dear friend Danielle, who I miss ever-so-much! I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself, and I am nothing if not random. So here goes.....

1. I sweep my kitchen floor every day. It still looks nasty.

2. This is the first season of American Idol I have actually watched. I always choose a song for myself to go along with the theme for the week--you know, just in case they call me in at the last minute to compete.

3. I bid on junk on Ebay and then spend all day thinking, "I really hope I don't win that." I never bid on the stuff I would actually use.

4. I love Dawson's Creek reruns. When I worked, I did my morning routine around their airing on TBS. If I did not feel guilty about having the TV on all day, I would still be watching them. However, DC will never replace 90210 in my heart.

5. I put decisions off to the last minute. Any decision. Every decision. It's not that I am indecisive, really; it's that I love options so much I don't want to rule any out. I think this makes me flexible and adaptable. My husband says it makes me infuriating.

6. I hate my voice. Not my singing voice, but my speaking voice. It's kind of deep and coarse and I'm pretty sure my volume control was broken a long time ago. Also, I could never call a boy without his mom or roommate or brother knowing exactly who I was--even if we had only met once.

7. I always wanted to take dance classes. Technically, I guess I have done this: MG and took ballroom dance, which was fun. But I wanted to take ballet or jazz or tap. I did learn some dance basics in my gymnastics days, and I still practice them in down the hallway in my house. I will officially be old when I stop doing this.

I don't know if I have seven people to tag! I will have to add them later....Bebe calls!


2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

I knew most of those things about you, except no. 2. I just wanted to comment on your comment on Danna's blog....stripes on JM's tummy, I am still laughing. Because you know, you are the funniest person I know :)

Amy Barrett said...

You are such a good writer! I enjoyed reading your blog. I too, have the ebay illness and I love your AI preparations, too funny!